Sometimes in your career, there are these giant, flashing, neon signs that seem to yell, “Hey, you! Yeah, you with the miserable look on your face! It’s time for you to blow this popsicle stand and find yourself a new gig.”
Here are a few warning signs you might need to pursue a new career.
1. You literally can not wake up in the mornings and you snooze the alarm infinite times each morning.
2. Even when there is no traffic you still have road rage.
3. You eat lunch at 10:15 am every day.
4. You regularly reward yourself with lattes because YOU EARNED THIS.
5. Your second screen is only used for secret Netflix.
6. You find it difficult to conceal your contempt for most of your co-workers.
7. You stay up as late as possible each night, because going to bed means accepting you’re going to work again.
Sound familiar? Start working toward a career you’re proud of with DevMountain.