Salesforce, the number-one enterprise CRM provider, has become an integral part of modern business. From small, garage-based ventures to enterprise-level juggernauts, more than 150,000 organizations rely on Salesforce to manage their data. With intelligent marketing automation via Salesforce Pardot, to an extensive platform for building customer apps (along with access to a comprehensive library of ready-made apps), Salesforce is revolutionizing essentially every aspect of modern business. In fact, 58% of companies have integrated or plan to integrate with at least one Salesforce cloud. With so much interest in Salesforce implementation, IT professionals with training in Salesforce development are in increasingly high demand.
Organizations need Salesforce-development professionals.
According to a report from Burning Glass, Salesforce coding ranks number seven on the list of most in-demand software skills in the world today—up from position 18 only four years ago. Salesforce-development skills have even surpassed certain widely-valued programming languages, such as C++, .Net, and Python.
With this in mind, it’s not surprising that businesses are willing to pay impressive amounts for programmers with Salesforce-coding skillsets. According to Glassdoor, the average Salesforce developer salary is $90,360. The career opportunities associated with Salesforce development are just as exciting.
But before you can get out into the growing market of Salesforce IT jobs, you’ll need the right training. DevMountain has you covered.
DevMountain Salesforce Development Training
The DevMountain Salesforce development bootcamp is an after hours or online course designed for working professionals, that is built around hands-on learning and one-on-one instruction. The DevMountain Salesforce Development course will give you the opportunity to:
- Become familiar with the entire Salesforce platform, including Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud, along with Chatter, Knowledge, record types, report building, and security features.
- Work within the Salesforce Force.com platform using the Visualforce interface framework.
- Work with Salesforce Heroku, a tool for deploying and managing Salesforce apps.
- Understand and work with declarative development tools, including approval process, flows, process builders, web-to-lead, and workflow rules.
- Gain a working knowledge of relevant programming languages, with special focus on SOQL, Apex, and Lightning.
- Understand Apex hosting and object-oriented programming. Create triggers and develop skills in bulkification, integrations, and test classes.
- Use Salesforce Lightning, including various developer tools and the Lightning component framework. Learn about componentized architecture, eventing, and how to build your own Lightning components.
- Work directly with experienced Salesforce-coding mentors. DevMountain instructors have on average more than 8 years experience, and enjoy an average student rating of 4.6 stars out of 5. Together, DevMountain mentors have helped more than 1,500 developers take their first steps towards rewarding careers in programming and development.
- Get on the fast track to employment. The DevMountain Salesforce Development bootcamp is an intensive 12-week course that covers all the skills you’ll need to begin pursuing Salesforce developer positions.
- Get career support. Enjoy access to DevMountain career resources to perfect your resume, create professional networks, and learn the interpersonal skills you need to land the job you’ve always wanted.
- Save money while you boost your skillset. DevMountain offers low tuition costs and built-in financing options.
- Learn however works best for you: either on campus, or online.
- Grow and learn together in a uniquely cooperative education environment.
Master the platform that drives the business world.
The DevMountain Salesforce development course will help you become the Salesforce IT expert that organizations around the world need. After all, the business world depends on Salesforce, and with the right Salesforce coding skills, it can depend on you as well.
Request a syllabus today, and see for yourself how you can become a powerful force on the Salesforce platform.