Did you know, as of 2017, there are approximately 3.58 billion internet users worldwide? That means nearly half of the 7.6 billion people who live on planet earth have access to the internet. That’s huge!
With so many internet users in the world—increasing every day—you could say that the modern world runs on computer code. Which means, there is an ever increasing demand for programmers. Are you ready to join the programming community?
The jobs are there, but maybe you’re still considering if you’re ready to dedicate time learning how to code. We created a Beginners Guide to Web Development for those thinking about getting an education in web development. In this guide, you will learn:
- Why you should learn web development
- How a website works
- Programming language you will need to know
- What are Content Management Systems (CMS)
- The benefits of coding from scratch vs. using a CMS
- Front-end vs. back-end development
- How to acquire the web development skills you need
- And, how to roll your site out
Get our guide today to learn how web development can improve your life, and the life of the 3.58 billion internet users in the world.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://devmountain.com/guides/learn-web-development” text=”Get Guide” ]