As of 2017, there are approximately 3.8 billion active internet users around the world. Together, these users create a staggering 2.5 quintillion bytes of data every day, and if current trends hold, that pace is going to accelerate.
The World is Digital.
Digital is the new frontier. And for many of us, the gateway to that frontier is the world wide web. We use the web to navigate the internet, relying on it for communication, entertainment, business, and more. As such, those who master web development skills enjoy a significant advantage, particularly where careers are concerned.
According to Glassdoor, the average base salary for web developers is $87,661 per year (as of November, 2017), and the demand for trained developers is expected to grow 13% from 2016 to 2026. From technology companies such as Apple, to financial institutions like Wells Fargo, to education institutions, media networks, and even comic book publishers, web developers are becoming essential to practically every industry imaginable.
But what does it take to become a web developer? Well, the DevMountain web developer bootcamp is the first step.
DevMountain Web Development
DevMountain offers immersive development courses that give students the chance to quickly accrue and apply coding knowledge in hands-on environments. With web developer bootcamp, you’ll:
- Git and Github, Jquery, Angular.JS, Node.JS, databases, and react (incorporating a complete React course in a fraction of the time).
- Become acquainted with Redux, Express, Massive.JS, and Axios.
- Apply your coding knowledge while working on real projects, including personal projects, simulations, and group projects.
- Be mentored one-on-one by knowledgeable professionals.
- Earn your degree, fast. The DevMountain Web Dev Bootcamp consists of a 13-week comprehensive course, designed to teach you everything you need to know to begin your career in web development.
- Enjoy course flexibility. 26-week online courses are also available. Choose between the after-hours course, which incorporates both online and in-person instruction, or get your education with an exclusively online course option—comparable to earning a nanodegree.
- Take advantage of free, fully furnished housing—available for full-time students on a first come, first serve basis—located right next to every DevMountain campus.
- Benefit your career guidance. Work with experts to build employer networks, optimize your resume, and locate the perfect jobs to fit your skill sets.
- Get an education without breaking the bank. Low tuition costs and built-in financing options help ensure that you don’t necessarily need to have a lot of money, to learn how to make money.
- Become part of a community. Join a culture of creation and improvement with like-minded peers. Share, challenge, and work together to achieve success.
Expand your world.
Open up virtual limitless possibilities, no matter what your passion, with DevMountain Web Development Bootcamp. Get the skills you need to land the career you’ve always wanted. After all, if the modern world runs on the web, then those who master web development drive the world.
Want to learn more about our Web Development course? Join a free upcoming info session, and see just how far web development can take you.